Rawdatul Muhibbeen (RM) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible. A copy of our latest financial information and annual report may be obtained by writing to RM at email@example.com. This policy is intended for use by the board, staff, and volunteers of RM.
Long-term support from our individual donors is critical to fulfilling RM’s mission. Maintaining strong, trusting relationships with our donors is key to this vital source of support. Finding more individuals to join in supporting our services is also critical to the long-term success of our organization. Balancing the needs and desires of our contributors, along with meeting the need for efficient and effective fundraising practices, are the principles that guide our management policy. The purpose of this policy is to ensure that we conduct our fundraising in compliance with nationally established guidelines while ensuring that our donor’s trust and faith in us is well-placed and deserved. This policy applies to information collected online via the website and email appeals, and offline via fundraisers, presentations, or any other situations in which donors may choose to give.
1. We will not sell, rent, give, share, or exchange donors’ names and personal information with any individual or organization.
2. We will not send donor mailings on behalf of any other individual or organization.
3. We will maintain active control of our donor lists by informing others, including any list brokers we may hire, of this policy and by taking steps to enforce this policy.
4. We will maintain complete and accurate records of all users of donor lists for at least such time as required by law.
5. We will comply with the laws and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service, all states in which we solicit funding, and the U.S. Postal Service. We collect personal information from visitors to our website only if they make a donation or request goods or services from us. (This information may include name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.) Personal information provided by users of our website is used to process a gift, establish a membership, or deliver goods or services. Visitors who provide RM with their name and email address may be added to our email list, from which they can be removed at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ask any questions about this poicy, review or correct your personal information, or to make changes to your recorded preferences as a donor, please contact our management team at email@example.com.